BEGIN WITH ADVANCING YOUR CAREER
We understand we are in the midst of unprecedented times and the immediate future might be uncertain for many of you. However, we know your Creighton experience has fully prepared you for whatever lies ahead, and we are honored to partner with you on your journey to success. With this in mind, Creighton is pleased to announce a New Alumni Scholarship for Spring and Summer 2020 bachelor-level graduates who are interested in pursuing an advanced degree. As you navigate the coming weeks and begin to plan for your near-term future, consider our online programs in business, education, healthcare or leadership.
Rooted in the University’s commitment to engaging with and improving our world, we want to help you continue to move forward. As you are aware, Creighton is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a top-ranked national university. A graduate degree or certificate from Creighton can help set you apart from your peers in a highly competitive landscape.
The scholarship is available to Creighton 2020 Spring and Summer undergraduate graduates. A 25% discount will be applied to ANY alumni admitted and enrolled in identified online programs during the Fall 2020 term. Applicants for the scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- The student’s degree and graduation year will be verified with the Registrar’s Office at the time of application.
- The scholarship can be applied to qualifying graduate and certificate programs with space availability.
- Applicants must meet program admission requirements and adhere to minimum admission criteria (See details per program).
- Applies to qualifying candidates who are admitted and enroll into a program during the Fall 2020 term.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a program are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship awards an amount equal to 25 percent of the published per credit hour tuition rate for the program.
- The scholarship may not be used in combination with other Creighton University scholarships, discounts, waivers or awards. Students pursuing an Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's program are not eligible.
- Scholarship will be extended beyond original degree of application if the student continues enrollment from a graduate certificate into a full graduate degree program or if the student pursues an approved dual degree program.
- The student must pay for all fees and the cost of books and supplies associated with courses.
- The scholarship will apply throughout the duration of the program as long as the student is not on Academic Probation and abides by the Graduate School Continuous Enrollment Policy.
APPLYING FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
Our admissions team will be notified of your alumni status through the application process based on the education background submitted in your application. Eligibility will be verified with the Registrar’s Office at the time of application completion. You’ll receive an award letter from Creighton if granted the scholarship for Fall 2020. The scholarship may not be used in combination with other Creighton University scholarships, discounts, waivers or awards.
If you have yet to apply but are seeking information on a specific program below, feel free to schedule an appointment with the enrollment specialist listed on the relevant program page or request more information.
- Bioethics (Graduate Certificate)
- Bioethics (MS)
- Clinical Ethics Consultation (Graduate Certificate)
- Emergency Medical Services (MS)
- Healthcare Collaboration and Conflict Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Healthcare Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Integrative Health and Wellness (MS)
- Lifestyle Medicine (Graduate Certificate)
- Public Health (MPH)