Frequently asked questions from prospective and current students can be found below regarding COVID-19. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Creighton University’s plans for the Spring 2021 semester?
- Creighton University plans to reopen its Omaha and Phoenix campuses for the fall semester.
For graduate students taking on-campus courses in spring 2021, classes will begin on January 27. There will be NO spring break and classes will be held on the Monday after Easter (April 4). Classes will conclude the week of May 10th. View the latest information on campus updates and campus protocols and requirements.
For graduate students taking online courses in spring 2021, the courses are being offered as planned in 7- and 8-week terms beginning January 11 and concluding by May 8. If a visit to campus is required during the spring semester, view the latest information for campus protocols and requirements.
- Updated academic calendars for graduate and professional programs are posted on the Office of the Registrar website.
ADMISSION & APPLICATION
Is Creighton University Graduate School still accepting applications?
- Creighton University Graduate School continues to accept applications for future semesters. Please contact an enrollment specialist if you have specific questions about a program, course delivery or the application process.
What is the best way to send my transcripts to complete my admission application?
- The Graduate Admissions team is highly encouraging individuals to request and submit transcripts electronically. Official transcript(s) requested electronically should be sent to EnrollmentServices@creighton.edu.
What if the school I’m requesting official transcripts from is closed or not sending official transcripts at this time?
- If you are unable to obtain an official transcript at this time, please contact a Graduate enrollment specialist at 402.280.2703 to discuss your options.
CAMPUS VISITS & EVENTS
Can I visit campus?
Creighton University Graduate School is currently only offering phone appointments and virtual meetings to answer any questions regarding specific programs, course delivery or the application process. Check calendar availability and schedule a call with an enrollment specialist.
If you have questions prior to scheduling a phone appointment or virtual meeting, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com or call 402-280-2703.
Is Creighton University Graduate School still hosting on-campus/in-person events?
- Creighton Graduate School is currently hosting virtual/online events. Upcoming online webinars hosted by enrollment specialists, program directors and graduate faculty are listed on our events page. Visit our website for relevant programming, dates and registration details.
How do I get in touch with a program director or faculty about my program of interest?
- Although we may not be able to schedule an in-person visit with faculty at this time, Creighton Graduate School is committed to providing virtual support to all prospective students. Please contact a Graduate enrollment specialist regarding your request and they will coordinate a phone appointment or virtual meeting.
Will I still be able to get my I-20 and have support for the visa process?
Yes, we are still sending out I-20s and the instructions on how to obtain your I-20 can be found in your application portal. If you have questions about the documents needed, or the next steps for your visa, please contact the Global Engagement office at 402.280.2221 or by email at GlobalEngagement@creighton.edu.
- On-campus courses for spring 2021 will begin on January 27. There will be NO spring break and classes will be held on the Monday after Easter (April 4). Classes will conclude by Wednesday, May 12. Students coming to campus are expected to follow campus safety protocols and requirements.
For graduate students taking online courses in spring 2021, the courses will be offered as planned in 7- and 8-week terms beginning January 11 and concluding by May 8. If a visit to campus is required during the spring semester, view the latest information for campus protocols and requirements.
If your program involves laboratory research, please work with your supervisor/major advisor so that you understand the guidelines and safety protocols for conducting research, as well as the schedule for re-opening of laboratories.
College of nursing
College of Nursing COVID-19 INFORMATION
Visit the College of Nursing website for additional information.
Heider College of Business
Prospective students, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with Eric Nordmeyer, Assistant Director of Recruitment for Heider graduate programs.
Current Heider College of Business graduate students please contact Chris Karasek, Assistant Dean for Heider graduate programs, with any questions regarding your current program and Spring 2021 registration.
School of Medicine
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE COVID-19 INFORMATION
- Visit the School of Medicine Website for additional information.
RESIDENTS AND FELLOWS
GME OFFICE COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS AND FELLOWS
- Visit the GME Office webpage for additional information.