Congratulations on being admitted to the Graduate School at Creighton University, one of the best Jesuit universities in the nation. Your education here will transform your life—and help you to transform the world.
Please take these important next steps:
- Activate your BLUE account. This gives you access to Creighton systems and services.
- Activate your NEST account. This is your private, web-based portal into all of your business at Creighton. To activate your account, follow these instructions.
- Contact your program director. If you have any questions at all, your program director is there to help.
- Register for classes. You can register through the Student Self Service (NEST). If you have questions, contact your program director.
- Apply for financial aid. Contact our Office of Financial Aid for information specifically for graduate students.
- Update your immunization records. To protect the health and well-being of our campus community, we have immunization requirements. Learn more at Student Health Services.
- Comply with the health insurance requirement. All full-time students must have comprehensive health insurance.
- Apply for a parking permit. If you plan to park on campus, you will need a permit.
- Login to CUmail. This is your Creighton email account. Login here.
Questions? Explore the Graduate School Orientation Booklet, gradschool [at] creighton [dot] edu (email us) or call us at 402.280.2424 or 800.637.4279.