Join Creighton's Graduate School faculty and admissions team to learn how a graduate degree can help you advance your career.
Programs covered in this webinar are:
- Bioethics (MS)
- Bioethics (Graduate Certificate)
- Integrative Health and Wellness (MS)
- Lifestyle Medicine (Graduate Certificate)
- Leadership and Well-being (Graduate Certificate)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- Organizational Leadership (Graduate Certificate)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Sports Leadership (Graduate Certificate)
Our discussion will include:
- How the online program can be customized to fit your career plans
- Our robust interdisciplinary curriculum with faculty and fellow students from various career fields and walks of life
- How Creighton can help you set and reach goals— both personally and professionally
- Program basics— admission requirements, options to enroll, and timing to submit applications
If you're unable to attend but would like to view a recording, please register for the webinar and we'll send you a link to watch later.
Interested in our graduate business programs? Register for our Heider College of Business webinar on October 27th.