Financial Aid


Financial assistance isn’t just for undergraduate students. To help make your graduate studies at Creighton University more affordable, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance, as well as for graduate student scholarships and fellowships.

Here’s what you need to know about applying for financial assistance:  

  • First, you must apply for admission to the Graduate School.
  • Next, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine what federal programs you’re eligible to receive.
  • Once you’re admitted, you’ll receive an email award notification with instructions on how to accept your aid offer. If you’re a returning graduate student, you’ll receive an email notification when your aid offer is ready.
  • If you wish to receive aid during the summer, you must complete a Summer Aid Application each year.

We understand that applying for financial assistance can be confusing. If you have questions or concerns, please gpfinaid [at] creighton [dot] edu (email) or call us at 402.280.2731. Want to talk to someone in person? Stop by the Office of Financial Aid in Room 1100 in the Harper Center.