JOIN OUR WEBINARS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GRADUATE SCHOOL AT CREIGHTON.
Our webinars provide an opportunity to learn more about Creighton University’s 40+ graduate programs. Join program directors, faculty, alumni, current students, and our enrollment specialists to take an in-depth look at:
- Program curriculum, including highlights and customization options
- Practical application, turning theory into practice
- Outcomes, including industry and employment outlook
- Admission requirements, application deadlines, and how to apply
- Practice experience, capstone project, or dissertation overview
This page is continually updated with upcoming webinar offerings. Most webinars are held in the spring and fall of each year.
Further your education on bioethical analysis and decision making through Creighton’s graduate programs in Health Care Ethics.