Lifestyle Medicine (Graduate Certificate)
Other Programs Available
The Lifestyle Medicine Graduate Certificate consists of 15 credit hours and can be completed fully online. Each class is eight weeks long.
- Writing for Graduate Students
- Advanced Lifestyle Medicine
- Health Behavior Modification
- Nutrition for Chronic Disease
- Exercise for Chronic Disease
- Stress and Sleep Management
Creighton University has maintained continuous accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission since 1928. For information regarding the University’s accreditation status, visit http://www.creighton.edu/accreditation/.
Information regarding academic programs which hold specialized accreditation can be found on this page.
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Three letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
International applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements.
To help make your graduate studies at Creighton University more affordable, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance. Here’s how to apply:
- Step 1: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Step 2: We’ll contact you if verification is required
- Step 3: You’ll receive a financial aid award notification
- Step 4: Accept your aid offer
For questions about financial aid, contact:
gpfinaid [at] creighton [dot] edu
Tuition and fees for all programs
Creighton makes public all required information for consumers.
|Start Classes in||Apply By|