Lifestyle Medicine (Graduate Certificate)
Other Programs Available
The Lifestyle Medicine Graduate Certificate consists of 15 credit hours and can be completed fully online. Each class is eight weeks long.
- Writing for Graduate Students
- Advanced Lifestyle Medicine
- Health Behavior Modification
- Nutrition for Chronic Disease
- Exercise for Chronic Disease
- Advanced Health and Wellness Coaching
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Current resume
- Statement of purpose (2-3 pages, double spaced) outlining reasons for applying for admission, the intended goals and personal philosophy on health and wellness coaching
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Proof of regular access to the technology needed to take online courses
- Proof of completion of a health-related degree, credentialing or health-related coursework
All applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of 90 iBT.
Creighton University reserves the right to request GRE scores or a personal interview.
To help make your graduate studies at Creighton University more affordable, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance. Here’s how to apply:
- Step 1: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Step 2: We’ll contact you if verification is required
- Step 3: You’ll receive a financial aid award notification
- Step 4: Accept your aid offer
Tuition and fees for all programs
Program Start Dates
August & January
If you plan to start in August, you must submit a complete application and all supporting materials by August 1.
If you plan to start in January, you must submit a complete application and all supporting materials by December 1.