Specific Application Requirements
To be considered for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Spiritual Direction and Directed Retreats program, applicants must:
- Complete an application & submit a $50 application fee
- Possess a bachelor’s degree, regardless of field, with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Provide official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Have 12 recent credits in undergraduate or graduate theology and two years of regular spiritual direction
- Currently be receiving regular spiritual direction and share the spiritual goals of the program
- Submit a personal statement (see application for details)
- Submit three letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your life of faith and prayer
- Be at least 30 years of age
- Complete an eight-day silent, directed retreats preferably before beginning classes
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
International applicants must: