Specific Application Requirements
To be considered for admission to the Executive Healthcare MBA program, applicants must:
- Complete an application and submit a $50 application fee
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Provide official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Have at least five years of management experience or clinical practice in a healthcare organization
- Include a resume or curriculum vitae
- Submit a personal statement (see application for specific requirements)
- Submit three letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
Due to residency requirements, international students may face difficulties in this program, but are welcome to apply. Please work directly with your enrollment specialist to discuss your situation and how Creighton can support you.
International applicants must: