Specific Application Requirements
To be considered for admission to the MS in Medical Physics program, applicants must:
- Complete an application and submit a $50 application fee
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Include coursework in chemistry, biology, mathematics (including calculus and differential equations) and proficiency in at least one computer programming language
- Provide official transcripts from all educational institutions attended. Read more about sending transcripts here
- Submit a personal statement (see application for specific requirements)
- Submit three letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members
- Provide a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score—use code 6121 for this program
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
International students are welcomed into this program and F-1 visas will be supported upon admission.
International applicants must: