Specific Application Requirements
To be considered for admission to the MS in Medical Sciences program, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Complete an application and submit a $50 application fee
- Possess a BS or BA with a strong science component, with 3.0 GPA or higher
- For graduates with a degree from a non-biology or non-chemistry program, coursework requires an advanced biology course and statistics
- Provide official transcripts from all educational institutions attended. Read more about sending transcripts here
- Submit a personal statement that reflects on your motivation for admission to this program
- Submit three letters of recommendation; two of three letters must be from an assistant, associate or full professor
- Provide a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score—use code 6121 for this program. Other test scores may be accepted in lieu of the GRE.
- Be able to meet the Creighton University School of Medicine’s technical standards
Due to the specific features and requirements of this program, international students cannot be admitted. Unique situations may be discussed with your enrollment specialist.
A personal Zoom-based interview will be requested of all highly qualified applicants.