Program Goals and Curriculum
At the time of the completion of the program the graduates will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Demonstrate disciplinary competence and proficiency in Oral Biology with a global perspective on Oral Health and dentistry to provide a service to others.
- Demonstrate an ability to combine critical thinking, research and problem solving in Oral Biology.
- Demonstrate ethical decision making, service and responsibility in accordance with the Judeo-Christian tradition and Ignatian values.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively as mentees and mentors across the distinctions of the diverse faculty, students and staff involved in the graduate experience.
- Respectfully and effectively communicate information through all modes of expression.
- Demonstrate deliberative reflection for lifelong personal and professional formation.
- MS Oral Biology – Dental Materials Track
- MS Oral Biology – Anatomical Sciences Track
At Creighton School of Dentistry, our faculty members are exceptional teachers dedicated to our mission and vision. They approach student education with a spirit of collaboration that creates a cohesive learning experience.
Meet the program faculty