Specific Application Requirements
To be considered for admission to the MA in Christian Spirituality program, applicants must:
- Complete an application and submit a $50 application fee
- Possess a bachelor’s degree, regardless of field, with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Provide official transcripts from all educational institutions attended. Read more about sending transcripts here
- Have 12 recent credits in undergraduate theology and two years of regular spiritual direction
- Submit a personal statement (see application for specific requirements)
- Submit three recommendation letters addressing your life of faith and prayer
- Be at least 30 years of age
- Share the spiritual goals of the program
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
International students are welcomed into this program and F-1 visas will be supported upon admission.
International applicants must: