Specific Application Requirements
To be considered for admission to the MS in Medical Sciences program, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Complete an application and submit a $50 application fee
- Possess a B.S. or B.A. with a strong science component, with 3.0 GPA or higher
- For graduates with a degree from a non-biology or non-chemistry program, coursework requires an advanced biology course and statistics
- Provide official transcripts from all educational institutions attended. Read more about sending transcripts here
- Submit a personal statement that reflects on your motivation for admission to this program
- Submit three letters of recommendation; two of three letters must be from an assistant, associate or full professor
- Provide a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score—use code 6121 for this program. Other test scores may be accepted in lieu of the GRE.
- Be able to meet the Creighton University School of Medicine’s technical standards
A personal Zoom-based interview will be requested of all highly qualified applicants.