Enhance your skills and remain competitive in your field
In today’s fast-paced, technologically driven world, it’s more important than ever to stay up to speed on developments in your field. Creighton University’s professional development opportunities are designed to keep you on the forefront no matter your industry.
All our career development courses were developed with a busy professional like you in mind. Many are offered online, and the majority can be completed in 8 weeks or less, with some taking just hours or days. Courses of all lengths are led by our expert faculty, and whether you opt for an online or on-campus course, you’ll have the chance to expand your professional network and get to know peers in your industry.
If you’re looking to boost your resume, you can earn or work toward credentials with some of Creighton’s professional development programs.
Discover all of Creighton’s Professional Development Courses
Completing a course related to your field is an excellent way to show organizations exactly how you can add value.
Are you looking to train employees or volunteers?
Whatever your organization’s goals and challenges, Creighton University wants to help you to craft the perfect solution. We partner with a variety of businesses in Omaha, Nebraska, and across the country to help large and small enterprises meet their goals. We’d love to know how we can help you, too!
Our experts can work with your organization to develop your workforce, further your mission, provide an outlet to give back, attract new talent and much more. Learn more about our employer partnerships.
Explore your options for professional development
Creighton offers a variety of courses that deliver new skills, and some of them culminate in credentials that can help you meet your personal or professional goals. Find a topic that interests you below and click through for more details about course duration, location and more.
- All Learning is Social Emotional Learning
- The Catalyst Program
- Educators Can't Pour from an Empty Cup: Creating a Self-Care Plan
- Happy Teacher, Happy Classroom: Exploring Happiness for a Life Well Lived
- Introduction to 3D Printing for Educators
- Introduction to Design Thinking for Educators
- The Resilient Educator: Preventing Teacher Burnout
- Restorative Justice in Schools
- Student-Centered Coaching
- Advanced Lifestyle Medicine
- Community Health Advocate Program
- Executive Healthcare Fellowship
- Introduction to Collaborative Care for Health Professions Students
- Introduction to Collaborative Care for Educators and Clinicians
- The Interprofessional Collaborative Practice: What You Need to Know
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®
- Certified ScrumMaster®
- Certified Scrum Product Owner®
- Project Management: Understanding and Applying the Fundamentals