Maximize your time, tuition dollars and competitive edge with a dual degree
Stand out in your field by gaining expertise in more than one specialty. Better yet, achieve that goal while saving time and money by taking advantage of dual degree program from Creighton University.
Dual degree programs allow you to pair separate graduate degrees for simultaneous study. These special programs differ from double majors because with Creighton’s dual degree programs you can earn two degrees in very different areas. For example, you can earn the following dual degrees: Business Administration (MBA) + Law (Juris Doctor) or Business Administration (MBA) + Investment Management and Financial Analysis (MIMFA).
This pairing of degrees can help you gain a deeper understanding of both topics and streamline your graduate experience. For example, if you take the MBA/MIMFA dual degree you can save, on average, 15 credit hours and about $17,000.
A dual degree can broaden your career path and take you to new heights
By broadening your skills and expanding your knowledge in more than one specific area of study, you’re building the potential for variety into your future. Your degrees can work together to help you enter a career that uses facets of both, or you have the option of later transitioning into a field that highlights one area of study or the other.
Regardless of the dual degree pairing you choose, becoming an expert in two fields greatly increases the number of career options available to you upon completion. It also proves that you’re versatile and can take on a variety of challenges, making you a huge asset to any organization.
Multiple career options are great for your future, but saving money and time affects you right now. Because Creighton’s dual degree programs contain courses that contribute toward both degrees, you’ll invest less time and money than if you pursue each degree program individually.
Explore your options for earning a dual degree
Creighton’s dual degree programs span a wide variety of subjects to help you accelerate the path to earning multiple graduate degrees. Find your program below to learn about program goals, admission requirements and more.
- Business Administration + Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Administration + Finance
- Business Administration + Investment Management and Financial Analysis
- Business Administration + Law (JD)
- Business Administration + Medicine (MD)
- Business Administration + Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Business Administration + Organizational Leadership
- Business Administration + Pharmacy (PharmD)
Government Organization and Leadership
Investment Management and Finance
- Investment Management and Financial Analysis + Business Administration
- Finance + Business Administration
Medical Microbiology and Immunology
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution + Business Administration
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution + Justice and Society (BA)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution + Ministry
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution + Nursing (MS)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution + Nursing (DNP)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution + Organizational Leadership
- Nursing (MS) + Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Nursing (DNP) + Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Leadership + Business Administration
- Organizational Leadership + Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacy
Pharmacology & Neuroscience
PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- Medicine (MD) + Biomedical Sciences (PhD)
- Medicine (MD) + Business Administration
- Medicine (MD) + Bioethics
- Medicine (MD) + Medical Microbiology and Immunology (PhD)
- Medicine (MD) + Pharmacology & Neuroscience (PhD)
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences