To be considered for admission to the MS in Business Intelligence and Analytics program, applicants must:
- Complete an application
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Provide official transcripts from all educational institutions attended. Read more about sending transcripts here
- Include a resume or curriculum vitae
- Show proficiency in computer programming and completion of at least one undergraduate statistics course that covered correlation and regression (you may complete a noncredit statistics tutorial and/or a one-credit computer programming course to fulfill these requirements)
- Submit a personal statement (see application for specific requirements)
- Submit two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members
- Provide a GMAT score, if required
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
International students are welcomed into this program and F-1 visas may be supported upon admission, depending on a student’s choice of program format.
International applicants must: