Specific Application Requirements
To be considered for admission to the Master of Finance (MFIN) program, applicants must:
- Complete an application and submit a $50 application fee
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Provide official transcripts from all educational institutions attended. Read more about sending transcripts here
- Include a resume or curriculum vitae
- Submit a personal statement: 300-500 words that explains why you’re interested in Creighton and this program in particular, as well as what you plan to do with your degree
- Submit two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members
- Provide a GMAT score, if required
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
International students are welcomed into this program and F-1 visas may be supported upon admission, depending on a student’s choice of program format.
International applicants must: