Specific Application Requirements
To be considered for admission to the MS in Bioethics program, applicants must:
- Complete an application & submit a $50 application fee
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Provide official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Include a resume or curriculum vitae
- Submit a personal statement (see application for specific requirements)
- Submit a Health Care Bioethics Essay (see application for specific requirements)
- Submit three letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members
- Provide a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score—use code 6121 for this program.
Note that this program may also accept prior graduate-level coursework or other test scores in lieu of a GRE score. Contact a graduate enrollment specialist for more information.
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
International applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements.
If you cannot provide a GRE score or proof of success in graduate-level coursework, you may be granted provisional admission. You must earn at least a B or higher in the first six credits of the program in order to gain full admission and continue in the program.