One of America’s Best Colleges
No matter which of the more than 45 graduate programs you choose, you’ll find an atmosphere of support and excellence to help you achieve your goals. An academic environment like this that’s built to help you succeed makes it easy to see why Creighton consistently receives top rankings from publications like U.S. News & World Report. After 16 consecutive years as the No. 1 University in the Midwest, Creighton has now been recognized by U.S. News as one of the "Best Colleges" in the nation.
In addition to academic success, your investment in a top-ranked education at Creighton is a wise choice. U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review and Kiplinger’s Personal Finance have all named Creighton a “Best Value” school, factoring in Creighton’s high academic quality and competitive cost.
For the first time, U.S. News & World Report has named Creighton University one of the Best Global Universities.
Some of the “Best Online Degree Programs” for 2019
Many Creighton University online programs have been ranked at the top of their respective categories in the latest edition of U.S. News & World Report Best Online Programs.
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs (No. 33)
- Best Online Graduate Business Programs (No. 20)
- Best Online Graduate Business Programs for Veterans (No. 9)
- Best Online Graduate Education Programs (No. 16)
- Best Online MBA Programs (No. 17)
- Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans (No. 9)
A Best-Value Institution
Earning an advanced degree is an investment in your future—and when you choose Creighton University for your graduate education, you can be sure that you’re making a wise investment.
Creighton is consistently named a “best value” institution at the regional and national level. While criteria vary between publications, most measure a combination of academic quality, outcomes and cost to rank institutions.
For example, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance ranks the “Best College Values” each year using a combination of cost and overall quality. They assess quality according to measurable standards, including the admission rate, the percentage of students who return for sophomore year, the student-faculty ratio and the four-year graduation rate. Cost criteria include sticker prices, financial aid and average debt at graduation. Creighton earned high marks, ranking at No. 150 out of 400 overall and No. 46 among private institutions.
A Top School for Military Students
Creighton has proudly supported current members of the U.S. Armed Forces, veterans, and their families for over 100 years. With a focus on practical knowledge and flexible scheduling, Creighton offers some of the best online master’s programs for military servicemembers.
A Veteran's Perspective
“The first six months of my degree were completed while I was on deployment—mission, coursework and sleep was my routine. I thought the online MIMFA program at Creighton was accessible and engaging. It had excellent video lectures, a high degree of flexibility and intriguing discussion posts.”
—Ryon Aguirre, CFA, MBA | Alumnus, Heider College of Business
Our commitment to those who serve our country has earned Creighton honors from a variety of organizations and publications, including:
- U.S. News and World Report named Creighton No. 1 for veterans among Midwest regional universities for 2019.
- Military Advanced Education & Transition selected Creighton University as a top school in the 2018 MAE&T Guide to Colleges & Universities research study.
- Creighton University is included in the Military Times Best: Colleges 2018 (formerly Best for Vets) rankings. The University was included in the Military Times Best for Vets in the previous three years.
- Creighton was named a 2019-2020 “military-friendly” school by the Military Friendly® resource and media group.